Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Stuck?! Sketches: June 15th

I'm a sketch girl!  They really help me get that jumpstart on a layout, especially if features more than 1 photo!  I love the Stuck?!Sketches blog for their inspiration several times a month! Here is the June 15th sketch I worked from:

http://stucksketches.blogspot.ca/

And here's my layout featuring my favorite subject, my son Ezra!
 
 
I am really behind in scrapping all of the photos I have taken since he was born, so I added a 3rd photo to this sketch!  Thanks for the great sketch, Stuck?! Sketches!

6 comments:

  1. So pretty, love the way you flipped the sketch and added another photo, and your colour combo is fab too! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous take on the sketch! love the color! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome that you added another photo! You placed it beautifully! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This fantastic. It really pops. Loved how you created it with an extra photo. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your page! The background paper is so fun and perfect with your great pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that BIG title! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments!