Pages

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Discover: A Layout for Sketchabilities #104

Discover

I created this layout exclusively for Sketchabilities #104,
and here is the original sketch with a link!
http://sketchabilities.blogspot.ca/2013/11/sketch-104-design-team-reveal.html
http://sketchabilities.blogspot.ca/2013/11/sketch-104-design-team-reveal.html
Although this sketch features 1 photo, my file folders open to reveal 4 more photos! 
This sketch challenged me to step out of my comfort zone by bringing out the spray ink and acrylic paint!  I really like how it turned out, and am looking for to the next sketch!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful boyish page! I'm so glad you went out of your comfort zone, cause the outcome is so great.
    Thank you for playing with us at Sketchabilities and I hope you'll join us on our next reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout! Love the colors and folders! Thanks for playing along w/sketch #104 at sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors, and what a fun photo!! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to see you stepping out of that comfort zone! You managed it great! cheerful and fresh layout!

    Thank you for playing with us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments!