Pages

Saturday, November 16, 2013

WILD at heart: A Layout for Sketch - N - Scrap

 
 
 
I created this layout, "Wild at Heart" for the sketch challenge at Sketch N Scrap!  This is the first time I've entered a challenge on the blog, and I was excited to discover it! 
Here is the original sketch from Sketch N Scrap, #45
 

I was thrilled to be able to use 4 photos on this sketch, as I am 3 years behind chronologically, in scrapping my youngest's memorable events!  LOL!
 
To create this layout, I used these products:
*My Mind's Eye
*Crate Paper button brads
* Me and My Big Idea red foil chipboard
*Simple Stories journaling scrap
* Sew Easy stitching
* embroidery floss, apple brads, buttons from my stash
 
Please leave  me a comment - I love to read them! 

13 comments:

  1. OMG, this is way off the adorable scale! Love it! Great paper choices! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap, so glad you found us and hope you will play along with us each month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sketch n scrap blog...I just never get my LOs complete on time to enter! Great LO you made! Love the photos of course and the pp and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layout and those photos are so adorable! Excellent job using the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Ro! I'll have to use this one.
    -Holly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally beautiful and cute LO. Fantastic take!!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch-N-Scrap!
    xxx
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you found our blog Roberta! Beautiful interpretation of our sketch - great colour combo, sweet embellishments and a lovely finishing touch with the stitching. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I am just thrilled you found the blog and submitted your adorable layout! Also so glad you liked the sketch! You did a fabulous job with it!! Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a wonderful page!!! You did such a nice job with this sketch!!! Beautifully done!!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun layout! Love the papers! Thanks for joining us at SNS!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great layout, Roberta! What a fun sketch you used!
    Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my Give Thanks layout! I sent you an email...hope you got it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love what you did with the sketch!! Totally cute! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just too stinkin' cute! Love the layering, Thank you for joining us at Sketch~n~Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments!